Terms & Conditions By Storm Ltd.
On signing this Contract of Sale (you) the purchaser, whose details are shown on order, are entering into a binding agreement to purchase the garment(s) detailed and/or such other items (accessories) as listed. Both you (the purchaser) and we (the supplier) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• A deposit of 50% is required for all garments when order is placed. Full payment is due on all accessories on point of order.
• A period of 48 hours after the date of order will be allowed before reservation of fabric, garment or accessories, after which the order is deemed as binding. Please note cancellation during this period will incur an administrative charge to include any credit card fees incurred in deposit transaction.
• Final balance is due on all made to measure garments no later than final fit and collection.
• Final balance is due on all designs to order on first fit.
• The payment of a deposit is deemed as acceptance of all terms and conditions
• All garments and accessories remain our property until paid for in full.
• You will be liable to pay interest on any payment or part payment not paid timeously at the rate of 4% per annum above the base rate of the Royal Bank of Scotland plc from time to time during the period from the due date of payment until the date of actual payment.
• Under no circumstances (except cancellation within said 48 hour period) will deposits paid be refundable but may be transferable at our discretion. All cancellations must be in writing.
• Should we be unable to cancel the order or the manufacture of garment has proceeded then the balance must be settled and all goods collected
Garments & Procedure
• All garments are ordered and produced specifically and individually to measurements taken. Our design technician will take your measurements on or around the time you place your order and at that time it should be confirmed that you do not expect them to change radically between date of measurement and completion date of garment.
• You can choose at this time to have measurements re-confirmed at a later date and prior to make up of garment. It is vital that you inform us of any planned weight loss so that we can take steps to avoid or indeed minimise any additional alteration costs incurred. Significant change, if not forewarned, will incur a charge. Please note style changes after first fit will incur a charge.
• Alteration charges will be made on all garments other than made to measure. Costs will be quoted at first fit.
• We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance of the agreement where this arises out of fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, strikes, civil unrest, terrorist activities, war or threat of war, natural or nuclear disaster and all occurrences subject to force majeure.
• Our liability to you under this agreement is limited to your direct losses as a result of our breach.
This Agreement is subject to the Law of Scotland (where performance is intended in Scotland) and to the Law. of England (where performance is intended in England) and both you and we submit to the non -exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts (where performance is intended in Scotland) and to the English Courts (where performance is intended in England).
I acknowledge this is a legally binding document. I have read the above terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.